What Is Car Window Tinting?
Car window tinting is available in two forms:
- Factory tint – windows with made with glass that has been dyed to include a tint
- After-market tint – a film that is applied to car windows after manufacturing
At A&E Glass, we specialize in the expert application of after-market car window tinting. Like home window tinting, car window tinting or window film can help protect you and your vehicle from harmful UV rays.
Why Choose A&E Glass Car Window Tinting Service?
Safety: Driving with the sun glaring on your face can be uncomfortable and dangerous. Window film will help prevent harsh glares from the sun in areas where your sun visor cannot reach.
Our Professional Window Tinting Application ProcessLooking to tint your car windows? You’ve come to the right place. A&E Glass professionals across the country provide fast and affordable window tinting services to car owners year-round. We follow a specialized process to ensure a perfect finish every time, including these steps:
- Thoroughly cleaning the window interior
- Applying the application spray judiciously
- Carefully applying the film, beginning in a top corner of the window
- Using a squeegee to ensure a tight seal from center to edge, with no bubbles or ripples
Find Car Window Tinting Near MeWhether you want to upgrade the appearance of your vehicle or have a more comfortable experience for you and your passengers, A&E Glass is ready to help. Call 718-966-0071.
*Not all A&E Glass locations offer this service. Contact your local A&E Glass to learn more.